User talk:Blaze Wolf
|This is Blaze Wolf's talk page, where you can send him messages and comments.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5|
|This user's talk page is monitored by talk page watchers. Some of them even talk back. Their input is welcome, and their help with messages that I cannot reply to quickly is appreciated.|
|It is 9:38 PM where this user lives.|
Note: Please check the above template for what time it is in my location before sending a message as I may be asleep.
Note 2: When it is April fool's day, DO NOT TROUT ME as an April Fool's joke. In the past I had a trout button which I removed due to persistent abuse of it. If you trout me on april fool's day I will revert you and warn you for vandalism since I will not find it funny.
|This section is pinned and will not be automatically archived.|
So as I'm sure some people have noticed, I'm going to attempt to take a break from Wikipedia. My reasoning is I feel that I've become addicted to Wikipedia and it's been affecting my real life as it's become sort of a distraction. I've also been making a lot of stupid and easily avoidable mistakes lately that I feel might be due to my Wikipedia addiction which has caused me to feel a need to interact with every little thing on here. I'm not taking a break in an attempt to hide from my mistakes, but to help me make fewer of them. I know that we are all humans and that we will all make mistakes, however, sometimes you can make too many mistakes. During my break I will occasionally check my talk page or make a few minor edits (as in grammar or spelling fixes in articles), but I'm mostly going to try and stay off of Wikipedia until I feel that I'm ready to return. ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 18:32, 20 March 2022 (UTC)
- Of course, take your time. Panini! • 🥪 14:21, 22 March 2022 (UTC)
- I like your user name. My spirit animal is a wolf, and I am addicted to pretty much all things wolf-related. Also, if I may add, (not to be rude or anything), but Wikipedia seems like a strange addiction to me. Not like, say, a video game or anything. But you do you. HulkSmash29 (talk) 20:27, 10 May 2022 (UTC)
A cup of tea for you!
|I give you a cup of tea for helping revert vandalism on my talk page maybe one day we can sit down and have a nice chat with cups of tea! SkyTheWolf (Talk) 13:45, 9 May 2022 (UTC)|
- Sorry for making it impossible to revert his vandalism automatically. SkyTheWolf (Talk) 13:50, 9 May 2022 (UTC)
A pie for you!
|I've seen you around alot, thanks for reverting vandalism! DiegoonusRHF (talk) 18:40, 9 May 2022 (UTC)|
- @DiegoonusRHF: Thanks. I haven't seen you before now but thanks for the pie! ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 18:41, 9 May 2022 (UTC)
Your thread has been archived
I literally use the software? I was part of the initial beta test of stickers before it changed to the current system. Im not sure how you expect someone to cite something like that in a software considering most things on discord don’t get public announcements except via the in-app changelog. —CitroenLover (talk) 12:06, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
- @CitroenLover: "I literally use the software" That's called WP:OR. Other updates in that passage have sources. ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 12:54, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
I was put on a global block list in January for “abuse” which I don’t understand because I’ve never made any contributions or edits to Wikipedia. In fact, I was hospitalized for most of the month so this makes me think my accounts were hacked. I know I’m still able to read articles, but I don’t take kindly to being accused of something I didn’t do, and for no reason. Please unblock my account. Thank you. Hope8384 (talk) 20:33, 15 May 2022 (UTC)
Error with your userbox
Hallo, I'm not sure if you want it removed or not, but there is a userbox on your page which is currently a dead link. (Specifically User:UBX/Waiting for UV.) I'd assume you do want it removed, but I thought it wiser to notify you so you can rectify it if you so choose. Réunion (talk!) 16:21, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
- @Reunion: Thanks for letting me know! DIdn't know that userbox was deleted. I'll go ahead and remove it. ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 16:27, 11 May 2022 (UTC)
Question from Hope8384 on Wikipedia:Signatures (18:33, 12 May 2022)
Hi, Was just wondering why I’ve been blocked from making edits when I’ve never attempted to make any. I use Wikipedia for research topics and recreational interests. Also, for a time I noticed I was in something called a “sandbox”. Can you clarify? --Hope8384 (talk) 18:33, 12 May 2022 (UTC)
- @Hope8384: Hello Hope! I'm not sure what you mean. My guess is you were briefly logged out and your IP address was blocked from editing. As to why you were on a sandbox page I can't help you with that. ― Blaze WolfTalkBlaze Wolf#6545 18:36, 12 May 2022 (UTC)