Pages I sometimes patrol
- My watchlist is unhealthily long. I'm in the pre-contemplation stage of doing something about it.
- Recent changes set to filter for 'undo' actions taken by new or unregistered users
- Related changes:
People being nice
Top of my wiki-wishlist
- Amanda removes "Bananas are best", which has been in Opinions on bananas for years.
- Bex restores the content, giving a valid reason for the revert and feeling confident that WP:BRD has their back
- Amanda re-reverts with the edit summary "Per WP:ONUS:
The onus to achieve consensus for inclusion is on those seeking to include disputed content."
Amanda and Bex both are sure they're in the right, and keep reverting. What can we do to stop this from happening?
Since April 2022, I sometimes edit under my alt account, Special:Contributions/Waterwangledweathers, usually when I'm on less secure devices or networks. I've edited quite a bit using IPs between 2005 and 2021 and barely at all since then.