- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Theleekycauldron (talk) 08:08, 22 November 2021 (UTC)
- ... that the Tetris-like sewing-themed board game Patchwork has been described as "devious and cutthroat"? Source: " Patchwork is a strategic two-player puzzle game, similar to Tetris but with a sewing theme" (The Best Beginner Board Games for Adults) and "It isn’t until you begin playing that you discover just how devious and cutthroat this game really is" (Ave Uwe: Patchwork Game Review)
- ALT1: ... that the board game Patchwork has been described as "devious and cutthroat"? Source: as above
Created by Mindmatrix (talk). Self-nominated at 02:44, 13 November 2021 (UTC).
|Hook: Hook has been verified by provided inline citation
Overall: This looks good to go. However, I don't know about "Tetris-like" in the hook; would suggest
... that the sewing-themed board game Patchwork has been described as "devious and cutthroat"? but ultimately up to you. jp×g 04:38, 13 November 2021 (UTC)
- Sure, either that or ALT1 is fine with me. Mindmatrix 19:20, 13 November 2021 (UTC)
- Okay, this one is good to go. jp×g 20:33, 15 November 2021 (UTC)
ALT0.5 to T:DYK/P5